After the game session is over and the experience are distributed, it is time to start the production that will be incorporated into the Incorporeal platform. Role players and conscience players can choose at least one of the options:
- character – produce a visual representation of the character (draw a sketch, make a collage from magazine etc) that will be incorporated into the NPCs deck; create a written material could have produced by the character such as a letter, a poem, a notation for the diary that will be incorporated into the character´s sketchbook;
- plot – produce a visual (drawing, collage) or written record of the adventure that was played; produce a plot (rough outline) of a future adventure for these character in the Witchcraft tales for these characters; any of these productions will be incorporated into the character´s sketchbook;
- setting – produce a visual (drawing, collage) or written proposal for a different setting (city) or creature (supernatural) to be introduced into the Witchcraft Tales World.
During the workshop, these productions will be given to the Game Master for treatment and digitalization and they will be published in the Witchcraft Tales Blog, becoming available for the original authors (the players) and the public in general.
- All the produced material is to be considered creative commons, meaning that it can be freely used as long as authorship is indicated.
- All posted material will be subject to evaluation and will be removed if considered inadequate.